At Tufts Health Plan, benefits and perks are an integral part of how we compensate our employees and create a workplace where people feel appreciated, supported and happy.
We provide generous foundational benefits, including health and dental plan choices, a 401(k) plan, and optional vision, disability and life insurance.
Our vacation, holiday, personal, bereavement and sick time allowances are generous.
But we go above and beyond the basics, too, with perks and benefits that make Tufts Health Plan a place where employees want to stay and build careers.
Some of our most popular perks:
- Flexible and remote work arrangements
- Onsite clinic for wellness and preventive care, acute symptom care, dental cleanings and laboratory services with no copayment
- 12,000-square foot onsite fitness center with company subsidized memberships, with fitness classes, personal training and nutritional counseling available
- Onsite concierge services including dry cleaning, auto services (detailing, oil changes etc.) and shipping/mail services
- Free onsite parking, plus ride sharing options, carpooling incentives and pre-tax commuter passes. We even have electric vehicle charging stations!
- Massage, acupuncture, nutrition education, meditation programs, Weight Watchers discounts, fitness challenges and other programs to foster health and wellness
- Full-service cafeteria with discounts on healthy options (Watertown office)
- Discounts on event tickets, museum admissions, phone services, wholesale club memberships, auto and home insurance, and at select local businesses
- Career development resources including onsite business skills courses and tuition assistance and reimbursement