Seamless Nationwide Coverage
Small Group PPO
Our national coverage extends from coast to coast, providing members with better, seamless nationwide access to Tufts Health Plan and Cigna PPO* network providers.
Our New England network of doctors coupled with the Cigna PPO network offers:
- Access to more than 1 million providers and 6,300 facilities nationwide
- In-network cost share for all Tufts Health Plan and Cigna PPO contracted providers
- Simple online provider search
- NEW: Triple Plan Option Pairing
An additional Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plan option may be added to support employees who live outside of the state (exclusions may apply)
How it works
- Members seeking health care services in Massachusetts, Rhode Island or New Hampshire can use providers within the Tufts Health Plan network at an in-network cost share.
- Members seeking health care services in all other states can use providers within the Cigna PPO network at an in-network cost share.
Our national coverage offers flexibility, simplicity, and more affordable costs to members who live out of state for the winter or have children attending school across the country. Contact your account manager or sales executive to learn more today.
Find a provider
Visit https://tuftshealthplan.com/find-a-doctor to find a doctor, hospital, and more. You can either log in to search or search by plan name.
*The Cigna PPO Network refers to the health care providers (doctors, hospitals, specialists) contracted as part of the Cigna PPO Network for Shared Administration. Cigna is an independent company and not affiliated with Tufts Health Plan. All Cigna products and services are provided exclusively by or through operating subsidiaries of Cigna Corporation, including Cigna Health and Life Insurance Company. The Cigna name, logo, and other Cigna marks are owned by Cigna Intellectual Property, Inc. Cigna analysis of actual providers and facilities in the Cigna network as of November 2018. Subject to change. For small group PPO clients with less than 51 members.
All benefit changes described above are applicable to small group PPO accounts only, and available upon the group’s 2020 renewal date.
Members may continue to seek urgent or emergency care from any provider regardless of network at an in-network cost share.